Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Sunny Florida

Hello from the sunshine state again. We are apparently being warned of a hard freeze for the next couple of nights, so it makes one wonder where the Sunshine State gets it's name. We were cloudy and dreary all through the holiday season, and my holiday vacation to boot! Alas, now that I am back to work the sun has decided to grace us with his presence, albeit with below freezing temperatures. I actually don't mind the cold, in fact, I prefer cold weather to hot weather. I can always put on more clothes, hats, jackets, gloves etc. to get warm. At least we aren't expected to have an ice storm like we did last Jan. Thank goodness! Did you check out my Create page for some awesome Christmas gifts I made? My recipe page has a new dessert also. Until next time....keep warm and take care.

1 comment:

  1. Diana and I just came back from enjoying the sunshine at the park. :) Very refreshing!

    ReplyDelete