Monday, January 19, 2015

Bread

It has been an exciting week for me.  I made my first ever home made bread last weekend.  It was a basic recipe and seemed a little dense to me, but everyone loved it and it only lasted about 2 days. I will try again soon, but maybe find a way for it to be a little more airy and light.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I got the recipe from allrecipes.com.  It was really quite simple.  This past weekend I got another recipe for some Italian Herb Bread, which I made on Sunday, and today (Monday) I only have half a loaf left.  It was really good and was less dense than the basic home made bread.  I cannot believe how easy it is or why I waited so long to try my hand at it.  It just goes to show that fear of failure is a poor excuse for not trying to do something.
My next attempt is going to be honey wheat bread, which I am getting ready to make now.  I'll let you know how it turns out.  Until next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment