Monday, December 1, 2014

December

Well it is Dec 1 and I haven't been here in a while, but like most of you, I have been busy preparing for the holidays.  Check out the new recipe I made this past week on my recipe page.  I found the recipe on Pinterest from the Six Sisters Stuff web site and wow is all I can say. 

I've been creating some small projects and watching a few online sewing classes.  I helped my niece make some valances for her daughter's bedroom, (pictures soon) and I made a small curtain to cover an antique box I have in my guest bathroom.  I want to start making a lot more stuff and utilize my sewing machine among other things.  It has been so interesting learning all of this new stuff, and I can hardly wait for retirement so I can get busy with more stuff.

I started my spring garden yesterday, but didn't take pictures.  I didn't think anyone would be interested in seeing how I strewed the hay on the grass to start some new rows.  But maybe I'll post pictures later.  Also, been trying to talk my honey into helping me build a chicken coop so that I can hopefully get a couple of chicks in the spring as well. 

Only 14 months till retirement....so excited.  So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment