Tuesday, June 20, 2017

I have been MIA for the last couple of days, celebrating Father's Day and doing odd jobs, weather permitting.  We had a rain free day yesterday and look what I got.
I spent the morning gathering blueberries.  They are not very big this year, but I wanted to get them in before the tropical storm gets here.  Yes, we are expecting up to 7-8 inches of rain in the next three days due to this tropical weather pattern.  A couple of people are losing their berries to the rain.  The ripe berries are splitting and turning mushy, so I wanted to at least have some fresh ones.  There were still a lot of green berries so maybe they will get bigger after all this rain (keeping fingers crossed).  My 12 year old niece is coming to spend the day so we are going to do some fun things....inside of course.  Maybe some sewing??  Maybe an antique store?  I love antiques, cause I am one? 😁😁

No comments:

Post a Comment