Monday, May 11, 2015

Loving my new girls

I am in love.  That's right, my heart has been captured by my girls.  I got them on Saturday and they are already getting adjusted and being spoiled.  Only 4 of them are mine.  So far we have named 2 of them, Rosie and Petunia.  The other 2 will get their names when I see more of their personalities.  I am glad that we got them at a young age.  It helps falling in love with them a little easier when they are little.  I didn't want to start with a whole bunch of chickens.  I need to learn how to care for them properly, and I hope it will be easier with only 4.  I am open to any and all suggestions for the caring for, and well being of my little girls.  Until next time.....

Rosie is at the top of the picture.  She's white with a few black feathers on her back, and Petunia is the solid black one at the bottom of the picture.  Loving them already.
 


1 comment: