Friday, October 24, 2014

Fall is officially here!

I love, love, love the fall. It is one of my favorite seasons, and then of course there's spring....but it isn't here yet so I'll concentrate on fall. It's scarecrows and pumpkin time again, and the season we all start thinking about, and being thankful for, all the many blessings we have. So it was time to build.....

I thought I was going to have to build my scarecrow all alone this year.....

And he was coming along quite nicely....


And then help arrived....this is Nixon getting in on the action.


and then baby Derek and my cat-dog Tux showed up to help too.  (I call him my cat-dog cause he follows me everywhere I go when I am outside, and when he comes in he has to be right on me or touching me.) 


and then Spanky shows up, just so he can say he helped too.  So all in all I had quite a lot of help building the scarecrow. (My granddaughters couldn't agree on a name last year so he became Sam George Steve Tom the scarecrow)
So until next time......get out and ENJOY this beautiful weather!  Soon enough it will be too cold to go outside, unless you like winter?  brrrr.....

No comments:

Post a Comment