Thursday, April 17, 2014

Spring has sprung, finally

I took a picture of my wisteria over the swing with all the blooming flowers. However, the picture is on my camera, and alas my camera is on loan to my niece (adopted daughter) who just had a baby. That is exciting news in itself, but back to spring has sprung.

Actually, just when we think Spring is here, we have a record cold in April, and now it just seems to be the winter that will never end.....I did plant lots of flowers, but still have not put in my vegetable for the summer. I MUST get that done, so I can enjoy the fruits of my labor....get it? garden, fruits, well never mind, you get the picture.

Okay back to the baby. He is adorable, but then I suppose I am terribly prejudice. Maybe not so much? All the nurses talk about how cute he is, so that means I am not just prejudiced? At any rate, he was six weeks early, so prayers would be appreciated while he remains in the NICU to get strong enough to come home.

Until next time....(I must come up with a witty sign off).

2 comments: