Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Buying and learning....

Well I enjoyed a long weekend from my regular job, but did we ever stay busy! I love that feeling of accomplishment I get when we get long planned stuff done! We didn't do any selling this weekend, but we did do some buying and learning. We went to yard sales on Saturday to see what treasures were out there, and then we did the Pensacola version of storage wars on Monday. That was cool, and very educational??? But the most fun was scrapping with my honey on Monday too...no not that kind of scrapping. We had to take some stuff to the scrap yard, and he is like a little kid when it comes to demolition. He loves that kind of stuff...maybe he should be in the demolition derby? Anyway we stayed busy on Sunday as well, building a work table out of more "scrap". One day we will have to learn how to balance the work with play time....unless of course the work is the play time? Will have pictures soon of my flea market, scrap donation table. Till next time take care and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment