Thursday, January 16, 2014

New Ventures

Is it already the middle of January? Wow....starting a new venture can be fun, but sometimes in my quiet moments it gets kind of scary....like "what am I doing?" scary! However, I will ignore the voices and carry on one baby step at a time. Mikey went to auctions yesterday looking for "treasures", and found out that he had fun doing it. It was a version of Storage Wars in our little town, and he said the fun came when they throw open those doors to reveal the treasures inside. I call it treasures...he calls some of it "junk"! :) Until next time, and until my niece gets out here to help me figure out how to post pictures....See how I did that foofie, put the blame on you? ♥

3 comments:

  1. Time has been flying by for me (ever since July, actually...). Kind of weird when I look at the calendar and see that it's almost February already! Goodness!
    Thanks. :) Just get your little bum over here or invite us to your house and we'll help you out!

    Love you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never need an invite to my house....! My door is always open to ALL my children.

    ReplyDelete